The company was first incorporated as a private limited company in the Province of Alberta in 1977. In 1985 to encompass other ventures, it underwent a name change to Blair Nelson Enterprises Ltd. which is licensed to operate in the Provinces of Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.
We offer expertise in all areas of:
- Pipeline Construction
- Facility Construction
- Pipeline abandonments & discontinuances
- Pipeline repairs
- Plant maintenance & turnarounds
- Environmental reclamation
- Labour & pipe-fitting crew
- Road and lease building
- To provide safe, excellent service to our clients at competitive rates.
- To take on only the amount of work we can efficiently handle with our existing resources, both human and equipment.
- To provide an opportunity for employment and advancement that is both safe and fairly compensated.
- To provide positive, supportive relationships with employees, associates, suppliers and the general public.
- To make Blair Nelson Enterprises Ltd. a company that is respected by all that come in contact with us.
In fulfilling this commitment to protect both people and property, management will provide and maintain a safe, healthy environment in accordance with industry standards. In complying with Legislative requirements, we will strive to eliminate any foreseeable hazards that may result in property damage, accidents or personal injury. Management, including employees at every level, are responsible and accountable for the company’s overall safety program.
Due to concerns for the health and safety of our employees, customers and the public; Blair Nelson Enterprises Ltd. has implemented a Drug and Alcohol Policy and Prevention Program. For more information on this policy, call Don Stachniak at (780) 672-7545
Blair Nelson is a certified member of the Alberta Partnerships in Health and Safety Program.